JOIN THE ORIGINAL COUNTRY COACH OWNER’S CLUB, the Fourth Largest FMCA International Chapter, serving owner/members since 1984!
CCI is a membership-based organization open to all Country Coach Motorhome owners.
CCI is aSocial Networkof over 300 member families living coast-to-coast who communicate one-on-one or in groups through this Internet website.
CCI supports and manages up to five Festive Rallies nationally at exceptional venues and for attractive fees (often co-sponsored with other Country Coach Clubs). For Rally questions call or eMail Tammy Toalson at (850) 866-5758 orVPRallyCoordinator@countrycoachclub.com
CCI is cost effective. Membership is only $50 a year. Members can also earn $25 CCI Bucks for each contribution to the eNewsletter (technical or DIY articles; RV travel reports; photo essays; etc.). You can apply your CCI Bucks to pay annual dues or as a credit toward a Rally Fee.
Get Special Discounts & Offers - two examples:
1. Free Quotes on member preferred RV Insurance Programs:
2. One FREE classified ad for a month, once a year in the CCI website; and in one eNews issue a year.
So join the fun . . . just go to the Join/Renewal TAB and complete our short application! For Membership questions call or eMail Buddy Bordes at VPMembership@countrycoachclub.com or (504) 982-1635.
As a Chapter of FMCA, CCI members are supported by a network of enhanced benefits available through your FMCA membership. Click here to learn more: www.fmca.com.
For members visiting this website for the first time
: To login, at the top of the page, click login, enter your email address. You will need a password. Click Forgot password and follow the simple process, you will be sent a new password. Login with that password. You can change to another password you prefer after logging in if you wish.
Upcoming Events Rallies in 2023
Mark your calendars! More info coming soon -
Charleston, SC - March 26-April 1, 2023.
Junction City, OR - rolling rally Summer of 2023
Bandera, TX - April 4-11, 2024 - Eclipse rally in the Hill Country.
We will announce when each rally opens for registration. Spaces are limited so monitor this website weekly and register early! To Register click on the link below or go to the Events Tab above.
Registration for the rallies in Lakeland and Auburndale are open. Recently, each rally seems to be different for registering. I wanted to explain here.
1. Longer rally. The club decided to go with a 7-night rally. We did this for a few different reasons. The rate for the campground is better. There is so much to do in the area. The extra time will give us a more relaxed rally with more time to visit, have tech talks and to venture out on your own.
2. Camping IS included with the rally fee for these Lakeland and Auburndale.
3. Same great value. As always, the rally fee for this rally will be $150 per member and $200 per non-member.
Rally reservations cancelled before the deadline will incur deductions for non-refundable items (i.e. credit card fees, prepaid fees). Reservations cancelled after the deadline may not be eligible for a refund.
4.Limited availability. We were only able to book 40 sites at Margaritaville Auburndale. There will be a waitlist started when/if those 40 are booked. Those on the waitlist will be offered any spots created by cancellations.
5. You must pay when you register. As stated above, refunds will be available up to the deadline but due to the limited number of sites, we must require you to pay when you register.